We started by brainstorming 10 ideas from mobile or web apps and identifying opportunities for AUI innovations. We analyzed the feasibility for data collection and labeling, the value co-created by the service provider and customers from the following aspects:
- The inference the system makes
- Computation action taken based on inference
- Frequency of users encountering the AUI
- Availability of labeled data
- Impact of errors (false positive/false negative)
- Co-creation of value
What’s more than a recommendation system?
We found that a lot of ideas we created had the similar idea of building a stronger recommendation system based on daily use routines. We wonder if we can create something beyond that. Looking through our ideas, we found a connection between Box and Calendar, what if they are both Google products and the data can be shared across apps to increase the accuracy of predictions?